As a Gold Flex Partner with certified Flex engineers, we offer unparalleled customer engagement experience to accelerate innovation.
Our cloud expertise enables us to create powerful solutions while maintaining business agility and flexibility. Our dedicated CRM and ERP practices ensure seamless integrations with legacy applications.
Whether you are exploring Twilio for the first time, looking to migrate your production contact center, or hoping to take customer care to the next level, we offer a wide range of capabilities, including:
• Strategy and Planning – we’ll review your current contact center needs, map current functionality to Twilio Flex and other Twilio services and provide pilot planning.
• Contact Center Migration - including Twilio Flex provisioning, call flow configurations, and testing.
• Integration Services – ensures seamless integration with contact center applications (WFM, reporting, etc.), connectivity to third party and proprietary systems including CRM, ERP, ticketing and e-commerce, and development into Salesforce, Dynamics/Microsoft, Oracle and IBM platforms.
• Managed Services – ongoing technical support and maintenance of Twilio applications and Tier 2+.
• Adoption Management – provides a structured engagement plan, including organizational communication strategies, leadership and employee engagement, end-user training, and documentation to ensure employees play an active role in the change, receiving the training and support they need.
• DevOps – including strategy and road-mapping, continuous deployment and delivery tools, integration and testing programs, and delivery and improvement program development.
With our 10 years of experience delivering customer care solutions to clients, including building proprietary solutions and migrating legacy contact centers to modern platforms, our certified experts will provide consulting and professional services, 24/7 support, training, and documentation to ensure your success.